November 2016Sep 2nd, 2016 | By Michael Bittner | Category: Welcome
Welcome to the EHS Journal. This international online magazine was designed for and by environmental, health, and safety professionals for the purpose of sharing knowledge and facilitating discussion within our profession. Since our launch in January 2010, we have published articles and images from more than 200 contributors in 30 countries, generating more than 1 million page views.
- After the Deluge: Designing EHS Organizations for Post-Merger Companies
- Higher OSHA Penalties Drive Safety Check-Ups
- Driving a Risk-Based Approach to EHS Auditing
- India: New Classification for Consent Management
- Mixed Greens: Different Views of Corporate Sustainability
- Evaluating Executives’ Commitment to EHS Audit Programs
Photograph: New Zealand Wax Eye by Jenny Rollo.