Auditing Roundtable Conferences – Philadelphia or Brussels?Jul 16th, 2011 | By Michael Bittner | Category: Announcements
Registration is now open for two upcoming conferences sponsored by the Auditing Roundtable, a professional organization dedicated to the development and professional practice of environmental, health, and safety (EHS) auditing.
Philadelphia, U.S.A. September 7 – 9, 2011
“EHS Auditing in the 21st Century” will be the theme of the Auditing Roundtable’s North American meeting in Philadelphia. Coinciding with the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks in the United States, the Philadelphia conference will explore how the world has changed in the past 10 years and how environmental, health and safety auditing programs have evolved to reflect the risk management, sustainability and security concerns of the 21st Century.
The Philadelphia Auditing Roundtable meeting will include presentations on:
- Disaster planning and response
- Elements of an effective security program
- Managing risk through EHS audits
- Relevance of attorney-client privilege in a global world
- Improving the efficiency of site audits through use of new technology
- International audit program benchmarking results
Brussels, Belgium October 6 – 7, 2011
The theme of the Auditing Roundtable’s European conference will be “Still Doing More with Less: The Expanding and Evolving Role of EHS Audits.” Speakers will evaluate methods of addressing supply chain compliance and the unique issues of non-manufacturing operations while assuring more cost-effective performance assurance strategies.
Both meetings will include popular small group discussions based on industry sectors and special interest topic that provide attendees with practical opportunities for peer benchmarking, information sharing, and exploring solutions to the challenges faced by EHS auditors.
The Auditing Roundtable’s acclaimed training program will include sessions on
- Auditor skills training (PhiladelphiaandBrussels)
- Environmental and health and safety compliance (Philadelphia)
- Security laws and regulations including techniques for auditing security programs (Philadelphia)
Visit The Auditing Roundtable website (www.auditing-roundtable.org) for the latest agenda and registration information.
Photograph: Mouth by Julia Freeman-Woolpert,Concord,New Hampshire,U.S.A.